Save the Date! IN PERSON Mammoth Trails Meeting April 27 – 5:30pm
Greetings Trail Enthusiasts -
We hope you can join us for an upcoming Mammoth Trails meeting Wednesday, April 27, at 5:30pm. This is our bi-annual Mammoth Trails Meeting to share the season of work and upcoming summer programs. We are excited to have speakers from the USFS, Mammoth Lakes Recreation, Mono County, and Mammoth Lakes Trail System teams.
We will be meeting in person! Join us at the Beer Cellar of Mammoth Brewing Company & the EATery. Grab a pint, relax and come talk trails. MLTS prizes to be given out throughout the evening! Special thanks to Mammoth Brewing Company for providing the venue.
4/27 MEETING TOPICS:
- The Lakes Basin Connector Trails are currently under construction (and snow) and work will continue this summer to complete this project.
- The Sherwins Area Trails and Trailheads project planning and design will continue for the next phase of public access trail facility improvements.
- Trail Days Sustainable Recreation volunteer opportunities open for the summer.
- Trail/Community Host program, TOML clean-up day and Trashy Thursdays.
- OHV Grant – Shady Rest Inyo Craters project update.
- Adopt-A-Trail sponsorship and volunteer opportunities with Mammoth Lakes Recreation and partners.
- Tangle Free Waters sponsorship and volunteer opportunities with Mammoth Lakes Recreation and partners.
- Inyo National Forest Over-Snow Vehicle (OSV) Use Designation (OSV NEPA).
We look forward to seeing everyone on April 27th. Thank you for your continued interest in the Mammoth Lakes Trail System. You can always reach me via email at [email protected] and also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Joel Rathje, Trails Coordinator - 1 year, 8 months ago